Hi,

the stress test I introduced together with JDK-8196869 to guard against introducing NPE issues in the Locale cache handling has been shown to fail with OOME on some very particular machine configurations. Experiments show that we could make such OOMEs easily go away by increasing the heap size in the test to allow GC to keep up, but then the test will no longer reliably
reproduce the NPE issues the test was designed to guard against.

I think the best we can do is to ignore the OOMEs in this particular stress test (which
runs reliably on almost all of our test systems):

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8199009/jdk.00/

Bugs: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8199009

Another option would be to remove the test, since it's "only" testing for a very particular
coding error that I was about to commit when working on JDK-8196869..

Thanks!

/Claes