On 3/21/18 2:28 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 21/03/2018 19:08, Joe Wang wrote:
:

*Item 3*: Heading leavels should only increase by one
    This is due to the javadoc tool generates a header with an addition of headings, in this particular case, <h1>. The fix for this particular case is to replace the <h3>s with <h2>.
I assume this has the effect of increasing the size of the headings. Does it look okay? I assume many of these usages of h3 choose that to avoid heading in very large font.

-Alan

I know accessibility fixes are important, but usability is important too.  The uses of h3 were previously consistent across different pages.

We could remediate the problem either by figuring a design that has javadoc put a similar set of headers on every page (thus rendering this changeset unnecessary) or else changing the stylesheet so that <h2> on a package-summary page looks the same as <h3> on a class page (which sounds icky, even as I type it.)

-- Jon