Hello,

I was wondering if the change in ParameterizedType::toString was intended.
I just found my to break after an update due to a test relying on a certain
value for this method.

My example is:

public abstract class AbstractTypeDescriptionGenericTest {
  public static class NestedSpecifiedTypeVariableType<T> {
    NestedSpecifiedTypeVariableType<String>.Placeholder foo;
    class Placeholder { }
  }
}

which changed the toString value for the generic type of "foo"
(NestedSpecifiedTypeVariableType.class.getDeclaredField("foo").getGenericType().toString())
from:

AbstractTypeDescriptionGenericTest.AbstractTypeDescriptionGenericTest$NestedSpecifiedTypeVariableType<java.lang.String>.Placeholder

AbstractTypeDescriptionGenericTest$NestedSpecifiedTypeVariableType<java.lang.String>$Placeholder

I am wondering if the latter is the new expected format. This does
apparently also break Scala on the latest JDK.

Thanks for any information.
Best regards, Rafael