On 4/30/18 8:25 PM, Claes Redestad wrote:
Hi,

moving a couple of local permission constants to sun.security.util.SecurityConstants ensures we delay and avoid loading permission classes very early during bootstrap. Delaying load is profitable since it's happening early enough (before System.initPhase1) to contribute to delaying the initialization of VM subsystems.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8202419/open.00/

Looks okay to me.

I agree with Alan and Sean w.r.t. to the comment in ACCESS_PERMISSION that would be better to keep it in AccessibleObject::checkPermission and remove line 131 in ReflectionFactory.

Mandy