Hi David!

On 5/16/18 6:12 PM, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Ivan,

Surely you need to back this up with some performance numbers! And verify not assume that numberOfLeadingZeroes is intrinsified!

Yes, good point.
Please find the benchmark with the results here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8203279/00/MyBenchmark.java

It shows that the new version of HashMap. tableSizeFor() was (approximately) two times faster.

With kind regards,
Ivan

Cheers,
David