Hi,

On Wed, 2018-05-16 at 18:31 -0700, Martin Buchholz wrote:
> I've been confused by NULL vs null for years.
>
> 8203327: Small cleanups in java.lang.ref
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/Reference-cleanup/

  JDK-8203028 which is currently out for review (http://cr.openjdk.java
.net/~kbarrett/8203028/open.02) changes and fixes the comments in that
respect apart from other significant changes to reference processing.

Pushing this cleanup would just cause merge conflicts for us (the gc
team). So this change does not seem to be required any more, i.e. do
you mind retracting this RFR and closing this change as duplicate of
the other?

(I apologize if my speech is too direct, I do not want to offend)

Thanks,
  Thomas