Hi Vincente,

the following files do not have the copyright header:

src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/invoke/FieldTypeDescriptor.java
src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/invoke/MethodTypeDescriptor.java
src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/invoke/TypeDescriptor.java

In the following files the year in the copyright should be updated:

test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/ClassRefTest.java
test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/CondyRefTest.java
test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/MethodHandleRefTest.java
test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/MethodTypeRefTest.java
test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/SymbolicRefTest.java
test/jdk/java/lang/invoke/constant/TypeDescriptorTest.java

And I also think that Constable.describeConstable() is weirdly named.
What about:

#describe()
#getDescriptor()
#getConstantDescriptor()