The change looks fine.

Btw, do you guy have better implementation for these two charsets? These two
were left untouched when I did the reimplementation back to 6/7. Did not
have time to figure out its mapping table (especially the compatibility concern
when dealing with the mapping hard-coded inside the source and those maps
from cdc repository). This was the main reason I did not move the SimpleEUCEncoder
into the sun.nio.cs.DoubleByte.java.

-Sherman