Hi Mr Rupplin,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm personally puzzled by your email.
Could you clarify what you mean by "There will be no more kid games. If you
are asked, please answer fully and promptly.  Debugging a long compile
stack can be complicated."? I ask because it came across as antagonistic to
me, but I'm sure didn't mean to!

Do not the OpenJDK wiki <https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/> or the Adoption
group's "New Contributor" page
<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/New+Contributor> give you
the information you need to work with the OpenJDK sources? If not, is there
any additional info that you think someone with relevant permissions could
add to the wiki to make working with the sources easier?

Cheers,
Jonathan