On 8/21/18 9:21 AM, mr rupplin wrote:
Inside java.c there is a JLI_Launch which purports to be the launching or entry
point for the JVM.  The last line shows:

return JVMInit(&ifn, threadStackSize, argc, argv, mode, what, ret);

This is given apparently as a function call that will return an int.  However
the include file java.h shows no source for this function.  Where is it located?

--

And finally where is the javac.c source file? I'm sure it's been here and now
its lost. - ok

max

Max,

grep is your friend. Try `grep -r JVMInit src`.

Re: javac.c source file.
You asked this before, on July 20, in an email with the subject line "Short Question - About javac.c where is it?". It was answered back then by Erik Joelsson; I suggest you refer back to his answer.

-- Jon