On 06/09/2018 17:19, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
JC,
thanks for your review!

Core-libs team,
as the majority of changed tests are core-libs tests, I'd really appreciate if
someone from core-libs (preferably a Reviewer) could review the patch.

I skimmed through a sample of the test changes and was pleased to see that it's just the test tags that have changed. Also pleased to see that the shouldXXX methods now consistently return the OutputAnalyzer (this seems to be one area where the version in testlibrary was different). I don't have time to do a detail review of the updated ProcessTools/OutputAnalyzer but I think you have enough reviewers already.

-Alan