Hi Andrew,

I am Lead for Hotspot [1]. Alan is Group Lead for core libs and he gave review
already.

I don't see any reference to Hotspot in JEP so I am not sure what to review. Do you need any new optimizations/intrinsics in Hotspot for this JEP?

You need to ask Alan or Brian Goetz (as Area Lead) for endorsement before
'Submitting' JEP [2].

Regards,
Vladimir

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/leads