On 11/12/2018 6:36 PM, Alan Snyder wrote:
Can someone say whether the two-step package creation feature is implemented
and explain how to use it?

Yes -

1.) "jpackager create-image -o output -n app-name ..."

2.) "jpackager create-installer -o installer-output -n installer-name --app-image 'output\app-name' ..." (windows)

"jpackager create-installer -o installer-output -n installer-name --app-image 'output/app-name.app' ..." (for mac)

"jpackager create-installer -o installer-output -n installer-name --app-image 'output\app' ..." (for linux)

What is the plan for documentation? The command line help is inadequate.

Yes - there will be further documentation, it's content and form are still under discussion.

/Andy