Hi Adam,

could you please include link to the JBS issue and either link to the
patch/webrev or link to the webrev, or at the very least the patch
verbatim?

As for the issue itself: could you please elaborate why this fails with xlc13?

Also, a real patch would be helpful instead here of yet another link
to some J9 issue. We are really strapped for manpower and the AIX port
eats up enough time as it is.

Thanks, Thomas