Hi Phil,

The patch looks fine.

Where does it die?  SystemProps should skip null values in putIfAbsent().

Sorry for the turbulence.

Roger

On 11/30/2018 02:43 PM, Phil Race wrote:
Roger,

I just pushed 8130266 which had the CSR approved a couple of days ago only to find that it clashed badly with the change you made in 4947890 to reduce
the cost of system property initialisation.
It appears that the new code there is not happy if there is no value for the
system property.

I think java.awt.printerjob just needs to be removed from the new code :

If this looks right to you I need to push ASAP :

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8214552/

Separately I think the SystemProps code ought to consider whether
it ought to error out the launcher if a property is not defined ..

-phil.