Hi,

a few improvements to how we archive module graph information:

- archive an instance of ArchiveModuleGraph rather than individual fields
- archiving the exportedPackagesToOpen and concealedPackagesToOpen maps improve sharing and substantially reduce bytecode executed (~30k) - archiving the remaining flags in the ArchivedModuleGraph means we no longer need to archive SystemModules   - this means we no longer load jdk.internal.module.SystemModules and jdk.internal.module.SystemModules$default at runtime - for robustness ensure we either resolve either everything or nothing from the archive (there are some overlapping safeguards here, e.g., CDS is disabled when you run with --limit-modules, but helps to be explicit)

Bugs: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8214858
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8214858/jdk.00/

Testing: tier1-3, locally tested all module and CDS tests
Startup tests verify a small speedup on my test setups (around -0.5ms on average)

Thanks!

/Claes