When there is a --files arg this works as expected, all jars are added to the classpath in the config file.

When there is no --files arg, only the jar files at the top level of the input dir are added to the classpath in the config file.

I filed  bug JDK-8215900 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215900> and will be fixing soon.

/Andy