Could you review the fix again ?
(Additionally, I removed sun.nio.cs.Surrogate import from IBM970_OLD.java)

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211841
Change: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~itakiguchi/8211841/webrev.01/

I tested new fix on AIX and Linux amd64 platform.
It worked fine on both platform.

Thanks,
Ichiroh Takiguchi

On 2019-01-10 17:00, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 10/01/2019 07:47, Ichiroh Takiguchi wrote:
Hello.
Could you review the fix ?
And please push this to jdk12 if possible.

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211841
Change: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~itakiguchi/8211841/webrev.00/
If I read this correctly then the wildcard import is to import the
IBM* charsets without enumerating them as that would not compile on
other platforms. Looks okay and the import of
sun.nio.cs.HistoricallyNamedCharset can be removed - I can do that
when sponsoring it, if you are okay that change.

-Alan