I also updated the bug report with the patch and assigned to Roger as the sponsor.

Cheers,
David

On 22/01/2019 12:21 pm, Patrick Zhang wrote:
Thanks Roger.

I did a try to push the patch within a branch to jdk/submit, and saw “Permission denied (publickey)”. I sent my SSH pub key to keys(at)openjdk.java.net but got no response. I heard only committers can have the access right, could you please help?

Regards

Patrick

*From:* Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:07 PM
*To:* Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com>; Patrick Zhang <patr...@os.amperecomputing.com>; David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com>
*Cc:* core-libs-dev <core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net>
*Subject:* Re: 8215976: OpenJDK fails to build with GCC when the #include<time.h> inside zip.cpp comes from a non-sysroot path

Hi,

I can sponsor this. Let me know when the jdk-submit is complete.

Thanks, Roger

On 01/16/2019 10:03 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:

    On 16/01/2019 02:30, Patrick Zhang wrote:

        Looks .patch didn't work as an attachment, retry with .txt and
        paste the text below as well. Sorry for one more message here.

    I think this patch looks okay and I assume you'll test it in the
    jdk-submit repo to make sure it builds on all platforms.

    -Alan