No.  You have the LSP backwards (though this is easy to do.)

IterableOnce means "*must throw* on subsequent use"; under this spec, an arbitrary Iterable is most certainly *not* an IterableOnce, and therefore an LSP violation.

It sounds like you are suggesting that we instead spec IterableAtLeastOnce, of which Iterable *would* be a credible subtype -- but due to how Iterable is specified now, the problem is that Iterable *already is* really "iterable at least once."  So there would be no point in introducing this type; we already have it.

If we were doing this from scratch, we might choose a different path, but that option is not open to us.  As several have already noted, this proposal is not ideal, but due to the corner we're painted into by Iterable's current spec, there is not going to be an ideal outcome -- and the current strategy (do nothing) is also not ideal and makes many people unhappy.  So the game here is finding the least-bad solution that is compatible with the constraints we have, which I think Stuart has done exactly. (Also, he did a very nice job of writing up all the alternatives, to avoid (or at least reduce) the torrent of "have you thought about <thing that has been thought about extensively>".)