I think you missed HelpResources_zh_CN.properties

I think wording of help text: 'sub-path of the installation location of the application such as"Program Files" or "AppData"' is  misleading.  It reads like "Program files" or "AppDAta" are examples of the sub-path.

The error message says: 'sub-path under default installation location" which is a little better. (though there should be a "the" before default).

/Andy