Hi Andrew,

This all looks good to me - thanks for making the changes.

Two nits:
- BE was barely acceptable when used like a local variable, but now I think BIG_ENDIAN would be better. - If you don't use static import you can name the UnsafeConstants fields the obvious way without clashing with public fields in Unsafe.

Feel free to ignore those nits. If you do make a change no need to see another webrev.

Thanks,
David