On 2019-04-15 15:10, Claes Redestad wrote:
This reduces first-time bootstrap times for the targeted patterns from
~20ms to be lost in the noise on my machine (so ~0.5ms), while being
peak performance neutral and not regressing bootstrap characteristics on
more complex patterns.

Correction: I accidentally had some tuning flags applied to one set of
runs but not the other. In a more fair apple-to-apples re-run the first-
time bootstrap cost drops from ~30ms to ~9ms. The 20ms drop was correct
in absolute terms, but there's still a measurable cost overhead of
initializing SCF itself (this RFE helps amortize those costs in many
instances)

/Claes