Although we plan to remove dependency on Inno Setup in the future, if that is not done soon after initial integration we can fix this in WinExeBundler.java by handling this case.  I will add line item to one of the post integration fix CR's to do this.

Thanks.

/Andy

On 5/9/2019 12:19 PM, Cyril F wrote:
On 2019-04-27 jrsoftware release innosetup-6.0.2.exe. I am using the old
javapackager and I see that it perform a check to version 5 or newer.

But it check the version by looking for a number in the output of iscc /? wich
now return Nothing in version 6 and iscc is detected as version 0.

By digging i can see this check is performed in
jdk.jpackage.internal.WinExeBundler.java. I now that javapackager will be
replaced by jpackage but i can see the same check is done in jpackage so it
will also be broken !!

I started a thread  to see if inno setup can reintroduce a number in iscc /? to
repare the old javapackager but it seems an bad idea to perform this check
according to
news.jrsoftware.org/read/article.php?id=107406&group=jrsoftware.innosetup#107406