Hi,
I'm currently looking through the "bugs" database to see what
issues/enhancements I can help out with.. but struggling a bit to find a
clear list of what looks like a suitably prioritized bug/enhancement to
work on.
How best could I view what should be looked at for the upcoming releases?
or is it just sort by P1/2/3/4 and a "pick what looks interesting/doable"
approach?
Generally looking in this maillist at what bugs are being fixed currently,
it seems generally bugs are newly raised for whatever jep/feature happened
to be being worked on, and not a lot of the older backlog?
Any guidance pointing me at where I can concentrate my efforts to
contribute would be much appreciated.
Many Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Leonard