I agree with Igor.  The best is to keep running these tests except
the AOT, perhaps + fastdebug, run only.

Mandy

On 6/4/19 2:06 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
Hi Mikael,

as it looks like 8222445 isn't going to be fixed for a long time (as it's
"targeted" to tbd), and the defect seems to affect only AOT run, I don't think
it's a good idea to put these tests into a general problem list. I'd suggest to either
create aot-specific problem list or put them into -graal specific problem list.

-- Igor