I am looking to contribute a patch for the enhancement noted in
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8225763. The change itself
looks relatively straightforward to me and here's what I plan to do:

1. Have both java.util.zip.Inflater and java.util.zip.Deflater start
implementing the AutoCloseable interface

2. Have the close() method call the end() method

3. Add javadoc to the close() implementation to mention that the end()
method gets called

4. Add test(s) to verify that the close indeed actually "ends" the
inflater/deflater

5. This is more of a question - do we have to update the class level
javadoc of both these classes to make a mention that these classes have
started implementing the AutoCloseable starting version 14 (or whichever
version this change makes into) of Java?

Any other inputs/suggestions on what else might be needed in this change?

-Jaikiran