looks good

/Andy

On 6/28/2019 10:03 PM, Alexander Matveev wrote:
Hi,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~almatvee/8224486/webrev.01/

- Original fix was missing (not sure why) setting Java options map flag to allow duplicates. Without it fix does not work. See OrderedMap.h line 92 and 261 and Package.cpp. - Old loop is kept to avoid possible regression in case if we want to add values from OrderedMap which does not have duplicates flag set to true.

Thanks,
Alexander