+1

On 7/9/19 9:07 AM, naoto.s...@oracle.com wrote:
Looks good, Ramanand.

Naoto

On 7/9/19 5:09 AM, Ramanand Patil wrote:
Hi Naoto,
Thank you for the review. Revised webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rpatil/8224560/webrev.02/

I plan to push the changes tomorrow, if there are no further comments.

Regards,
Ramanand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Naoto Sato
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 11:19 PM
To: Ramanand Patil <ramanand.pa...@oracle.com>; Andrew John Hughes
<gnu.and...@redhat.com>; core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net; i18n-
d...@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <i18n dev> RFR: 8224560: (tz) Upgrade time-zone data to
tzdata2019a and 8225580: tzdata2018i integration causes test failures on jdk-
13

Hi Ramanand,

As to the change in ZoneInfoFile.java, I would put that special handling of Gaza/Hebron in line 577, as well as merging the comment in 575,576, so that
it won't duplicate the code.

Otherwise looks good.

Naoto