Hi Brian,

Is there an existing CSR or are you waiting for the review to complete here?

Overall, I think it is OK.

The existing autoflush wording looks  like it could use some wordsmithing at
some point (as I know we do this a little differently in some of the APIs )

- “A boolean”  not sure we need to state this as it is obvious from the
declaration.
-  Some places in the JDK, we say  True if XXXX; false otherwise.  I am not
sure how many APIs after the really early ones  start  with “if true…”

Anyways, something to consider for a future todo list I guess :-)

Best
Lance

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
<http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen|
Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com <mailto:lance.ander...@oracle.com>