Hi Brian,

I think this looks good.

 I might consider adding the NPE message to the individual classes as it is
easy to miss in the java.io package but that is just a suggestion.  Especially
with the new search feature of javadoc, I usually go straight to the method so
would never see the info in the package comments.

Did you give any thought of using TestNG/assertThrows?  Not a big deal, I just
a personal preference :-)

HTH

Best
Lance

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
<http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen|
Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com <mailto:lance.ander...@oracle.com>