On 15/08/2019 23:20, Peter Firmstone wrote:
:

The following code is included in the constructor of our SecurityManager implementation, I suspect we may need to add some classes to this list, perhaps this is something that needs documenting?
The checkPermission method of custom security manager can run arbitrary code so recursive initialization, stack overflow, bootstrap method errors, ... are always hazards. I don't know what documentation you have in mind but I don't think there is a definite list of classes that need to be loaded/initialized before the custom security manager is set because it will come down to the code that it executes in its checkPermission method.

-Alan.