There is a bunch or resource names with "deb-" prefix. My assumption about this prefix was that these names are related to control files for Debian packaging, i.e. special files that go into DEBIAN directory. copyright file used to be one of them. However this was not correct. There should be no DEBIAN/copyright file at all. Instead copyright file should be installed at /usr/share/doc/<package>/copyright location. To reflect this change I removed "deb-" prefix. There is param.license-type.default resource name that is RPM specific, so I don't think there is any inconsistency.

- Alexey