Martin, thanks for having a look at it.

I'd appreciate if you could have a look at the timeout measuring mechanics in
assertCompletion/assertIncompletion specifically, maybe to spot something that
is grossly inadequate.

I tried to accommodate some usual suspects of timeout measurements failures. I
understand that since we're not working with real-time systems, my attempts to
build bullet-proof measurement mechanics are futile.

-Pavel