On 10/9/19 9:24 AM, Anton Kozlov wrote:
Updated webrev with fixes:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~akozlov/8231584/webrev.03/

I like this version.  Some minor comments:

2014 static synchronized void initLibraryPaths() { This does not need synchronized since it's still during phase 1 before other thread can execute java code.

LoadLibraryTest.java
- please add @bug 8231584
- there are places silently catching the checked exception
  e.g. line 62, 97, 117, 140, 157.  I suggest throw an unchecked
  exception instead to help diagnosis in case the test fails.

 121             return defineClass(null, b, 0, b.length);

- it should pass name instead of null
- in fact, TestClassLoader only needs to delegate the parent classloader
  as it doesn't have any .class to find.  So no need to override findClass.

Thanks
Mandy