Hi Joe,

I'm surprised there were so few changes.

Why are some of the Condition's marked // Conditionally serializable
and others // Not statically typed as Serializable
?
---
(I don't recall us ever testing serializability of Conditions)
---
ThreadPoolExecutor.Worker already has
        /**
         * This class will never be serialized, but we provide a
         * serialVersionUID to suppress a javac warning.
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 6138294804551838833L;

Perhaps that should be replaced with a class-level suppression?