Hi Jie,

The new test looks good, thanks.

About the GenerateJLIClassesPlugin change, I mentioned the alternative way to implement it.   I think you can avoid the resorting in the case when the trace config file is present.   I'd like to see the initialize method builds a sorted speciesTypes, invokerTypes, callSiteTypes and dmhMethods.   The readTraceConfig method already creates them as TreeMap/TreeSet.   Some refactoring or using a builder class should achieve this.

Mandy