Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 05:18:15 +0100
From: Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>
To: Philip Race <philip.r...@oracle.com>, Andy Herrick
        <andy.herr...@oracle.com>
Cc: core-libs-dev <core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Re: RFR: JDK-8233594: create a new option --bind-servces to
        pass on to jlink

Yes, this is a good change.

+1

-- Kevin

On 11/6/2019 2:02 AM, Philip Race wrote:
I noticed this problem when creating various demo scenarios so +1 to
the change, but

+\????????? Pass on --bind-seervices option to jlink (which will link
in \n\

typo here

-phil

On 11/5/19, 3:36 PM, Andy Herrick wrote:
Please review the jpackage fix for bug [1] at [2].

This is a fix for the JDK-8200758-branch branch of the open sandbox
repository (jpackage).

This changes adds the --bind-services option and removes the previous
behavior of always including --bind-services in the jlink options
except when --add-modules was specified.

[1] - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8233594

[2] - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~herrick/8233594/

/Andy