exact type being thrown (T1?) rather than Throwable?

I can sponsor the patch.

/Claes

On 2019-11-12 12:09, Jorn Vernee wrote:
Hi,

Please review the following patch that fixes handling of long/double returns for the tryFinally MethodHandle combinator.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jvernee/8233920/webrev.01/
(Testing=tier1)

FWIW, I also added some missing close tags to the javadoc in the InvokerBytecodeGenerator class (IntelliJ was warning about this).

As a heads-up; I'm not a committer on the jdk project, so a sponsor would be needed to push this.

Thanks,
Jorn