Hi,

please review this cleanup change regarding function "canonicalize" of libjava.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8234185.0/

The goal is to cleanup how this function is defined and used. One thing is,
that there was an unnecessary wrapper function "Canonicalize" in jni_util.c. It
wrapped the call to "canonicalize". We can get rid of this wrapper.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to just export "canonicalize" since this will
conflict with a method signature from the math library, at least on modern
Linuxes. So I decided to call the method JDK_Canonicalize and will correctly
define it in jdk_util.h which can be included everywhere.

Hotspot's classloader.cpp will dynamically resolve this method, so I add a
local declaration of the function pointer in there.

This change shall be predecessor of JDK-8223261, where a review was already
started here:
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2019-November/063398.html

Thanks
Christoph