On 22.11.2019 20:52, Brian Goetz wrote:
For those that are not intimately familiar with the mechanics of proxy class generation, it would be great to flesh this out with a code example, that shows the proposed old and new translation. This would make it easier for folks to evaluate the benefits and costs of the approach, and possibly suggest improvements.