Hi Naoto,

The change looks fine to me as only monetaryGroupingSeparator was added to equals.

I can't help to note though that, all fields participated in the equals calculation except exponential. Some of the other fields are in similar situations (one is public and the other not), e.g. percent and percentText, perMill and perMillText, minusSign and minusSignText, and also the currency related fields, but they all are included. It looks like exponential was never publicly accessible, but the (1.6) added exponentialSeparator became public. It's probably not necessary to include all of them in the first place as they are in sync. that is, changing one would change the other -- and in this regard, exponential is an exception: setExponentialSymbol won't change exponential.

I understand this is all historical and it doesn't affect your changeset. If the reason is known, it won't hurt to add some notes as the other setXxxText clearly stated the relationship with their non-Text representation. If not, it's fine to me to not have to spend the extra time.

Best,
Joe