On 1/17/20 10:31 AM, naoto.s...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Leo,

The l10n files for HelpResources_*.properties in jpackage discard the format in the original English resource file where lines are nicely aligned. Can you please preserve the format?

Also, I find it odd to observe duplicated String literals in every XPATHErrorResources_*.java files. I think they should only be in the base resource bundles, but I guess that's in the original xml code and not l10n related.

Yes, it's from Apache.

-Joe

Naoto