Hi Naoto,

Seems the tool parsed the version and encoding attributes, and wrote back with the values. Actually I don't know how they works, but since this is a minor issue from t9n tool side, I had added a post-edit script to fix the xml version/encoding line and the CR dos format issue.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ljiang/8238377/webrev.01/read/

Thanks,
Leo