Hi All,

Reviews and sponsor requested for a small test change.

Parts of the test appear to be pattern-matching on error messages from
catalogues on the system.

When an AIX machine has the file set "bos.msg.en_US.rte", the messages are
different for the same codes.

E.g. for Error code 13 (in the relevant group, see libc.cat) we get:

*With* file set: error=13, The file access permissions do not allow the
specified action
*Without* file set: error=13, Permission denied

Since the pattern the test matches on is "Permission denied", it fails if
the aforementioned file set is installed.

The simplest option appears to be adding the second potential form of the
message into the regex (see webrev).

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~afarley/8239365.1/webrev/

Another option is to have "error=x," replace the regex for each error
message, unless the format of this changes on an OS I haven't checked.

Best Regards

Adam Farley
IBM Runtimes

P.S. The bug database website appears to be busy restarting at the moment,
if you have difficulty accessing the second link.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.