Hi Ioi,

On 3/5/20 9:16 PM, Ioi Lam wrote:
Hi Calvin,

Looks good.
Thanks for taking another look.

In JDK-8240244, I removed "ik->loader_type() != 0" because it's unclear what it means. I replaced with a new method InstanceKlass::is_shared_unregistered_class(). I think you can use this in your patch instead of adding loader_type() back.

I'll make the change and do more testing before push.

thanks,

Calvin

No need for new webrev.

Thanks