I created this webrev to also fix the second part that was previously fixed
as part of 8202469:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~winterhalter/8202473/webrev.00/ - this would be
the second part of the adjustment.

This is reported in https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202473 and
was closed as a duplicate. With this cleaner solution, the duplication does
however no longer apply.