Hi all,

Please review this change:

  webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8242283/webrev.00/

After JDK-8240197 and JDK-8240725, java cannot start when java home path
includes non-ASCII character e.g. Japanese Kanji.
We've discussed about this issue on JBS, and we decide to replace CP_THREAD_ACP
to CP_ACP in MultiByteToWideChar() because CP_ACP works nicely rather than
CP_THREAD_ACP.

But this change would not resolve in all cases. For example, Japanese encoded
pathname cannot be recognized under the English system locale. It is
(implicitly) described in the spec for JNI_CreateJavaVM().

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/14/docs/specs/jni/invocation.html#jni_createjavavm:
```
    char *optionString; /* the option as a string in the default platform
encoding */
```

Thanks,

Yasumasa