Hi Henry, Alan, David
        My colleague Bin(Buddy) just remind me that the copyright info of the
touched files should be updated, sorry that I  forgot to add it in my original
patch , do you think there should be a patch for fixing that?

BRs,
Lin

On 2020/4/7, 4:56 PM, "Alan Bateman" <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

    On 06/04/2020 18:36, Henry Jen wrote:
    > Here is the combined webrev[1] which I think is what we should have. By
using __solaris__, we make sure no extra define from build and assuming that
all solaris build will have gethrtime() and use that.

    > The current build only use that for static build launcher, not custom
launcher use libjli.

    > Cheers,
    > Henry
    >
    > [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk/8241638.2/webrev/

    I think it would be simpler to drop the macros and have function
    prototypes in java_md_sollinux.h. That would avoid preprocessor code in
    the header file. The implementation in java_md_sollinux.c would then be
    simple #ifdef __solaris ... #else ... Minor nit is that the #include
    <sys/time.h> should probably be moved up to the top with the other includes.

    -Alan.