JarFile.java:

734: extra new line?
930: Remove or rewrite the comment.

ZipFile.java:

49: seems not used

Please add links to each other between
src/java.base/share/classes/sun/security/util/SignatureFileVerifier.java::isBlockOrSF
 and
src/java.base/share/classes/java/util/zip/ZipFile.java::isSignatureRelated. The
2nd method can also be static.

I assume you cannot put ZipFile::isSignatureRelated into
SignatureFileVerifier.java, right?

Thanks,
Max

p.s. How do you run the benchmark test? Both locally and on mach5.